Monday, August 27, 2012

Back from Vacation

I took a week-long break from blogging because I took a week long vacation from home life.

We went camping for a week and had a great time.

I think the best part was catching bugs for Courtney. :) And we brought them all home with us!

I have a couple of blogs in mind about vacation.  One especially titled "Do my children really need to be "in a school building" to be learning??" I had someone give me grief that my children were not "in school" all week, but I tend to differ!

Another blog would be "Things I appreciate about my house." I know, not very enlightening, but when you live out of a camper for a week, there are certain things you would appreciate too!

But as for now, it is off to get my children up and start life up again, which will include school today!

No comments:

Post a Comment