Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Firsts!

I had a couple firsts at the grocery store today.

1.  First time the cashier said,"Well, it looks like you bought out the produce section today." What can I say, it's all we can eat!  I later told him that we were dairy-free, egg-free, peanut-free, gluten-free, citrus-free and 99% of my groceries fit in those categories. He was amazed and then looked over my groceries to see if he could spot something. Ok, so I had a gallon of cow's milk for Matt, but that was about it!

2.  First time I spent over a certain amount of money, which I will not divulge, but let's just say I wanted to stock up so I don't have to go back for awhile!

3.  First time that I stood there with two carts of groceries and children and the people behind me did NOT leave to go find another checkout.  I wanted to tell them, "Seriously, go find another one, I will be here for awhile!" But I didn't. I'll let them learn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment