Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Weight Check

I had to make a quick trip to the doctor's office today to deliver Christian's monthly urine sample. This is due to his HS Purpura that he had back in January. Kids can get kidney damage up to three years after the outbreak, so we'll be checking it for awhile.

Anyway, while I was at the doctor's office today, I put him on the scale and he weighs 21 lbs. 12 oz!!! Way to go Christian, we are finally gaining some weight!

The best part is that when I got home, I checked to see what his weight was at 9 months and it was 19 lbs. 2 oz. He's gained over 2 1/2 lbs. in a month! (Babies are supposed to gain a pound a month.) He has his year checkup next month, so I'll be anxious to see what he weighs then. I've never had a kid weigh over 20 pounds at a year. I've never nursed a baby who has been over 20 pounds either!

No comments:

Post a Comment