Friday, May 13, 2011

Playing with Courtney

I sure need to enjoy the time I have with Courtney before she goes off to preschool next year. I know it's only 2 1/2 hours 3 days a week, but I will miss her during that time. She is my company and lately, she's made me be a kid again. :)

Just this morning, she wanted me to build a ferris wheel out of KNEX, so I did. Except we can't fine 15 pieces that we need, we think Megan knows where they are. And when we find them, I'm going to finish that ferris wheel!

Last night, I spent an HOUR playing catch with her out front! I couldn't believe it! Megan was playing polly pockets in the house, Matt was mowing, and Christian was sitting in his wagon playing with toys. Wow, that was fun! I don't really like to play things that make me be creative (barbies, pollies), but I do love to play catch!

It's just amazing how different my two girls are. I don't think I could've played catch with Megan that long, she would've gotten bored and wanted to go inside. She would much rather play with her dolls or color a picture. It's also funny how there are times when Christian wants to go outside to swing, but the girls are inside doing thier own thing. This summer is going to be interesting. I am thankful that the girls are old enough and can be trusted if I am outside with Christian. I think it's neat that they are all individuals and like to do their own thing, but then again, who do I play with??

No comments:

Post a Comment