Tuesday, May 10, 2011

This is what happens when...

Christian has an evening nap!

Right now, 10:08 pm, he is still up. He is very tired, but I don't quite know what to do with him. I have nursed him and he usually goes to sleep while I nurse him, but tonight, he is still wide awake. The little man had a nap from 6-7 tonight, hence he is not tired yet. He is in his pack n play crying at me. Poor thing.

This is my time. This is supposed to be time when I don't take care of ANY children and can sit back and relax before going to bed. It's not happening tonight, especially the night when I have a headache and just want to go to bed.

I was watching a movie while nursing him around 9 and then he sat there nicely for awhile and watched it with me, but then he got wiggly, so I put him into his pack and play because I am tired of chasing him for the day. He's not so happy now. :) I'm not either because I had to turn the movie off.

Lately, we have been napping an hour around lunch time and then go to bed about 9. Sometimes he takes a nap about 4 again, but that hasn't been happening lately. By 8:30, he is exhausted and ready for bed, which is wonderful.

But not tonight, he decided he needed a later nap and now we're off schedule! I wonder how long this will last!

No comments:

Post a Comment