Friday, May 27, 2011

Silly Bird!

There is a bird that has somehow gotten himself (herself?) stuck in our garage. He is always by the door that we use to get into the house, so it's kind of freaky every time we get in and out of our car.

The girls saw him in there last night and I should've gotten a broom and chased him out, but I let him be. I told Matt about it so he could be on watch when he got home and maybe take care of him, but he said he didn't see him last night. Well, we saw him again today!

When I got home from the gym this afternoon, I spotted him right away. He was by the door again and did NOT want a bird in my house. I got the kids out of the van quickly and ran to the front door. I got to the door and tried to pull open the screen door but it didn't budge! I had locked it earlier when Christian was at the door looking out. I told Courtney to stay put and went back to the garage. I had to wait for the bird to move, so I could sneak by it and into the house. It worked and we got in. I left the garage doors open, so hopefully he will fly out.

I hope he gets out soon, I don't want a mess in the garage from him- there was already bird poop on the floor. I don't want him to die in there either. Yuk!

No comments:

Post a Comment