Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Last Night.,.

Well, for those of you who are wondering, Matt came in and rescued Christian about 10:20 or so, (not so long after I blogged about it). I was very frustrated and so I'm glad he came in. Matt put him in his bed and said good night, it took about 5 minute and Christian was asleep! When I went in and checked on him before I went to sleep, he was curled up in a ball. This morning, he had his arm hanging out the side of the crib. Whatever works little man!

Tonight I refused to let him have an evening nap, so by 8 pm,, he was starting to break down on me. He was fed and in bed by 8:30! Hopefully I won't see him at 6:30 tomorrow morning. :)

You know, he might have a better schedule for bedtime if I had a better schedule during the day. Sometimes I go out in the morning and sometimes I go out in the afternoon. He gets his naps around the same times everyday, but they aren't always at home. He sleeps much better in the car, but I can't do that everyday. It also depends on his feedings and when they fall. Maybe things will even out when he's not nursing anymore. I guess we'll see in a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment