Monday, May 9, 2011

Oh Courtney!

My middle child keeps me on my toes!

Random stories from today:

1. We were in the house playing after Megan got home from school and we saw that the sprinklers were on in the backyard. Courtney blurts out, "Mom, can we go put our swimsuits on and run through the sprinklers?? Please??" I said, sure, and off she ran.

Next thing I know, Courtney is coming down the stairs in her birthday suit with her swimming suit in her hands! She has a hard time getting it on, but I wasn't even sure if it fit her anymore!
We got the swimsuit on and out she went! I got a picture, but I wish I would've had a video camera. She was having a great time out there!

2. At supper tonight, we usually end up talking about God/ Jesus in one way or another. Tonight, Courtney said with a very thoughtful look on her face, "Where did people come from? Like, were they born first? Were they kids? Or did God just create adults?" I let Matt answer that one! He told her that God created Adam and Eve as adults and that everybody else was a baby and that everyone came from Adam and Eve.

I was amazed that Courtney came up with that! We then asked her and Megan, "What came first, the chicken or the egg?"

No comments:

Post a Comment