Monday, May 23, 2011

Field Trip!

Megan had a field trip today. It was to Gifford Farms in Bellevue to learn about "farming." Does anybody know how irritating this is?? I can drive her to either grandparents farms and she can learn about "farming." But no, I have to pay $10 for her to learn about it!

When she got home, I asked her what she did and she responded, "I pet the cows, the pigs, the goats, etc." Really Megan, that's what you did?? She said they also played in an outdoor classroom, whatever that is. She said it was very hot and they didn't get any water. Plus there is no air conditioning on the bus, so I'm sure they all had red faces when they got back to school.

Is this worth it to me? No! But since it's school, she pretty much had to go.

I asked her if Aunt Sheryl's farm was better than this one and she said yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment