Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Something new for breakfast!

I tried this recipe this morning for breakfast. I am determined to get everybody off of cereal...everyone except Matt, he can eat what he wants. :)

http://www.satisfyingeats.com/uncategorized/frosted-corn-flakes-cereal/

I got up early, put it together, and put it in the oven while the kids sat in front of the TV. It smelled wonderful, but when the kids tasted it, I got, "Yuk! This is gross." I liked it though! I think I am kind of losing my sweet tooth...

Unfortunately, they ended up with a bowl of cereal because I didn't have another option. I think I am going to try again tomorrow to see if they like it again.

Breakfast is the hardest meal to find something without grains or sugar and I don't want to eat eggs everyday (remember, just got back from being off eggs for two years!). If you have any good options, let me know!!

1 comment:

  1. I love toasted coconut. I probably would have liked it too.

    ReplyDelete