Thursday, May 15, 2014

Missing remote!

We have had a problem here the last week. The TV remote went missing!!  I think it was last Thursday or Friday that I tossed it at Matt while he was sitting in the recliner playing a game with Courtney on his phone and we haven't seen it since!

We have looked EVERYWHERE in the living room, We have looked underneath and between all the cushions in the couch and recliner and have even taken the recliner apart looking for it! We have looked in all the toy boxes, behind the piano, in the cupboard, downstairs, upstairs, etc. and still no remote!

The bad part is that we have cable now, so we are paying for cable we are not even watching. It has also been weird around the lunch hour. Matt always sits down and watches an episode of COPS. Honestly, I have not missed this at all!

Last night I saw a post on facebook that said, "My husband is a centurylink rep, if you need any services, give him a call" and she posted his phone number. I immediately commented, "Can he get us a new remote control? We lost ours and can't seem to find it anywhere." She messaged me back and said that he could get me one. Wow! I guess her husband said that he can have a tech bring one by our house and it would be free of charge!

Around noon today, I told Matt he should go look outside for the new remote and there it was, hanging on our front door!

Guess what Matt is doing right now? He is back to enjoying COPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment