Monday, May 12, 2014

Poor Afghanimals!

We have watched every episode of this season's "The Amazing Race" and Courtney has cheered on her team- the Afghanimals- during every single episode.

We missed the airing of it last night due to the storm coverage, so tonight we pulled it up on the Internet and watched last night's episode.  I had learned via Facebook which team was eliminated and I did not want to tell Courtney because it was her favorite team. I wanted to watch it right along with her and cheer them on like usual.

There were four teams left at the beginning of the episode and one team was going to get eliminated at the end.  Towards the end, she saw that her team was coming in last (4th place) and when the third team stepped onto the mat, she burst into tears! Her team hadn't even made it to the mat yet, but she knew they were the last team and they were going to get eliminated! This poor girl cried and cried for at least twenty minutes over her team losing!!

Poor thing! She was heart-broken! Matt and I didn't quite know what to say to her!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about poor Courtney while watching it. Though they aren't my favorite, I knew she wouldn't be thrilled. I really liked Luke and Margie (Denver connection) and the cowboys. But of the ones who are left, I think Dave and Conner are my pick for the win. Hope she still enjoys the finale!

    ReplyDelete