Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Random thought...

When are kids old enough to write their own thank you notes??

It has been birthday season and my girls have received thank you notes from their friends.

Are 9/ 10 years olds old enough to write their own thank you notes OR should their parents still be writing them for them??? Are the kids the ones who are thankful or the parents? Should the kids have the writing skills by 9/10 years old to write their own notes??

I make my kids write their own thank you notes as soon as they can write! I certainly help them, but I feel they are the ones that received the presents PLUS it is a good chance to practice their writing and all the mechanics that come with writing a note.

Just a random thought....any opinions on this topic???

No comments:

Post a Comment