Sunday, November 17, 2013

Christian's friends and church

Christian has three friends he will tell you about, they are Erich, Tyler, and Gabriel.  We have played with all of them and we see some more than others, but when asked, these are his three friends!

Today we were talking about going to church and his Sunday School class.  I asked him, "What do you like to do at Sunday School?" 

He replied, "Play with cars."

I then asked him, "Do you have any friends there? Who do you play with? Do you play with Bobbie?"

I then continued, "Do you play with Gabriel? Oh that's right, Gabriel isn't in your room at church." (Gabriel does go to our church, but since he is a little bit younger, he is in a class behind Christian.)

Christian responded to this, "Mom, Gabriel NEEDS to be in my room.  And Erich needs to come to my church too! And Tyler, he needs to come back from camping and come with me too!"

I am not sure why he thinks Tyler is camping, but he definitely thinks ALL three of his friends need to come to church with him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment