Sunday, November 10, 2013

Done, Done, Done!!

I love celebrating birthdays! I love that we can celebrate our children getting another year older! (Even though I don't want them to grow up!) But I am glad that birthday celebrations are over!

We had a homeschooling friends birthday party on Friday, we had 16 kids and 7 moms over and I had a great time! All the kids got along, nobody got mad at each other, the games went relatively well, and everyone seemed to have a great time!

On Saturday, we had two more birthday parties, one of them was for my niece and another was for a friend of Megan's from church. More cupcakes, more ice cream, more celebrations. :)

Today was Megan's official birthday and we had family and a couple friends over tonight.  It was an odd party though, many people came over around 3, even though the party started at 4. Many relatives were in town and I said they could come over early, it wasn't a problem at all! We ate and opened presents and then people had to start leaving.  By the time we blew out candles, we had less than 10 people left! It was an odd thing! We were singing to Megan as people wanted to walk out the door! Next year, I will plan the party earlier!

Now, I am trying to get stuff ready for school this week! We are going to talk about Veteran's Day tomorrow too, so I need to find some activity for that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment