Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Finally getting somewhere!

I feel that we finally are getting somewhere in regards to school!

We don't have any appointments this week OR any birthday parties!

It is the end of Wednesday and we have everything we needed to get done so far this week.

I am pretty excited!

We might even get ahead. :) Oh wait, I have five weeks to catch up!

Ok, so I might be able to make up some English/ math lessons that we missed the last couple of weeks!

This feels pretty good!!

PS I can definitely tell the girls have been at school for the last month. Courtney's reading is much better and she is doing great at her math facts! Megan has a better understanding of things and actually wants me to skip things because she, "knows this already!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment