Friday, November 8, 2013

Birthday Celebrations!

This weekend is THEE weekend!  I mean, it's Megan's 10th birthday on Sunday! We have been counting down to this day for a very long time!!

Megan has her first birthday party this afternoon! Another thing (of many) that I love about homeschooling is that we can have birthday parties in the middle of the day! And everybody can make it!!  I don't have to have it on a Saturday anymore!

I think we are having seven other homeschooling families over to celebrate! This will include 16 kids and 7 adults.  We have games and crafts planned. It should be a good time!!!

She is going to have her family one on Sunday.  I hate not having family get-together, I want to celebrate my kids every year!!!

In addition to Megan's two parties this weekend, we also have two MORE birthday parties on Saturday!

Off to a busy weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment