Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Last chance!

There has been four chances here in Omaha to get school pictures done for homeschoolers.

I have missed the first three. Today is my last chance and I nearly forgot about it too!

I have many things going on today, so much so we might not get any school done!

I remembered about school pictures as I was thinking about my schedule today.

Now I have to think about what my kids should wear and I NEED to go cut some bangs!!! I don't want hair in my kids' eyes during pictures!

I also need to go pack our lunches because Megan has a dr. appointment at 10:15 and we have to be at the Learning Center by 12, you never know how long dr. appointments are going to take! Don't worry, it's just her 10 year checkup!

Then of course, library and errands after the learning center.

It is also Matt's big 36th birthday today, so we will be celebrating tonight!

Ok, maybe I can squeeze a math lesson in or two today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment