Saturday, November 2, 2013

Another mission accomplished!

As many of you know, the playroom at our house is Courtney's favorite place to be.  It's also her favorite place to make a mess!!

Thanks to Courtney and a few of her friends, the playroom has been a huge mess for the last 2-3 weeks! (I'm not sure which set of friends it was, so I'm not blaming anyone here!) About a week ago, I closed the door and shut everybody out!! The mess was beginning to get out into the hallway and when that happens, it's time to shut it down!

After we got home from a baby shower and a birthday party today, I told the girls that we need to at least START on the playroom. I told them that if they worked hard for an hour, they could stop. You know what? They cleaned the ENTIRE thing with no complaints! I helped them because oddly enough, I like cleaning that room.

I am amazed!  One day and we have two rooms done!! YIPPEE!!!

Now do I close it until the birthday party or let Courtney start over with her mess??

No comments:

Post a Comment