Monday, February 25, 2013

What do you mean??

I had downloaded 233 pictures off my camera the other day onto the laptop in our kitchen.  I had Matt move them to their correct spot on the servers so I could access them from my computer in my bedroom.

Last night I asked him why I couldn't access them like I should have been able to. He came over and looked around on my computer and couldn't find them.  He them went to the laptop to see where they were.

About 5 minutes later, he came back upstairs and said, "Um, I don't really know where your pictures are..."

"What do you mean??" I asked him.

He said, "I looked in all the different places that I thought they would've been and I can't find them
anywhere. Sorry."

I was kind of upset, 233 pictures! I asked him if he looked everywhere TWICE and he said he did. I begged him to go look at third time and he said, "I'll think about it." Hopefully he has thought about it enough and remembers where he put my pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment