Friday, February 8, 2013

Afternoon went much better!

Ahh, after the struggles of this morning, my afternoon went well.

You know your 9 year old is over being mad when she uses wrong grammar and laughs at me about it!

I did have Courtney in tears at one point because I was trying out something that I knew was too hard for her, but I wanted to see what she could do. We quit that right away.  She has also been having little stomach aches again lately, so I think that was bothering her too.

We got school done for the week, but Megan does not have her homework done.

We have a babysitter for tonight and Matt and I are going to his company party. Should I let her play or force her to do her homework? Should I clean up the house or just let it be? Should I get Christian some tylenol so he won't be so crabby tonight??

No comments:

Post a Comment