Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday

It has been an exhausting week. We have had something to do every night and yesterday we spent about 6 hours delivering cookies to our friends and families around Omaha. I was exhausted this morning- so much that I didn't even get up for school. I slept in and let the girls sleep in too.

I was also so exhausted that I crashed after lunch for a half an hour. I forgot how much a little catnap refreshes you! We didn't start school this afternoon until about 3, but I was refreshed and ready to go.

Courtney is just finishing her reading and it is 6 pm! We do have our read-aloud to finish and Megan has to finish her homework, but we will get to it.

Now for a low-key weekend! (HA!)

1 comment:

  1. The girls loved the surprise on our front doorstep. Those cookies were YUMMO!! You will have to share your recipe with me. Thank you for thinking of us and Happy Valentine's Day!! :]

    ReplyDelete