Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weekly Tradition

I have my kids addicted to "The Amazing Race." It is by far my favorite TV show as of late and my girls love to watch it with me! We count down all day on Sundays until it is 7 pm and then we all settle into the living room to watch it! Even Christian loves it!

Tonight they were in Bora, Bora and I didn't know where that was, so I pulled down my globe and found that Bora, Bora is in the middle of the Pacific Ocean! Next week they are going to be in New Zealand! 

I love seeing other parts of the world and it is a great geography lessons for the kids.  Courtney already has her team picked out that she wants to win and you can hear her cheering for them as the show goes along.

I love our weekly tradition, it really gives us something to look forward to on a Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment