Friday, February 22, 2013

Snow Days?

In case you are wondering, no, my children do not get snow days.

We get one day off of school every week. They shouldn't complain! (and they don't.)

We had some friends over Monday afternoon and we did errands Wednesday afternoon. Sorry, that was your day off.

Even though I would prefer to take Fridays off, it doesn't always work out that way.

Now it's Friday and I kind of feel like taking the day off. But no, we need to finish school for the week.

I like homeschooling because it is flexible and as long as I am done with 4 days worth of work by Friday at 5, I think we are good!

Trust me, when the sun comes out, we may be trying to get school done even faster, so we can get outside to play!!! (Or we will sit outside and have school...I can't wait to be practicing spelling with sidewalk chalk again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment