Friday, October 19, 2012

Who knew??

I admit, I have never made tacos here at the Ruwe house. Never ever.

I LOVE tacos, but Matt has always told me he doesn't like the meat sauce, so I've never made them. :(

Well, lately, he has told me that it is really not so bad, so I thought I would give it a try. I am always looking for new recipes that we can use for our dairy-free, peanut-free- gluten-free,egg-free, and citrus-free diets around here.

Tacos were perfect!! I just couldn't believe it though. The kids ate and ate and ate like they were the best things in the world! I made twelve tacos and they were all gone. (Christian was napping though, so he didn't get any!) The meat sauce was gone, half the salsa was gone, and the tomatoes were almost gone.

Who knew tacos would be such a big hit?? I would've made them years ago!!

No comments:

Post a Comment