Thursday, October 11, 2012

Grocery Night

About every other week after Megan's dance class, I head over to wal.mart to get groceries. 

Tonight was that night.  As I was filling up the cart and I thought A. I can get less groceries and come here more or B. I can continue to fill the cart until I absolutely cannot put anything else in there! I chose B! Megan and I call it, "Bury the baby" as in burying Christian with groceries. He sits in the front seat, but he usually has items on each side of him and behind him.  If we had to get him out, we wouldn't be able to! If we did get him out, all my stacks of groceries would surely fall over!

I got home tonight with all my groceries and thought, "I could just put away the cold stuff and leave the rest on the floor (in sacks) until tomorrow."

Then reality set in. When am I going to have time to put groceries away tomorrow?? I won't feel like doing it then either, so I just put them away! I was very proud of myself because I am the queen of procrastination.  I usually wait until everything is a complete mess before I clean it, I really like the see the difference! (I don't know why I think like this!)

Now all the groceries are put away and hopefully these will last us about two weeks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment