Tuesday, October 23, 2012

This week...

1.  Christian took a 2 1/2 hour nap yesterday and as not happy about it! But after sleeping for 2 1/2 hours, he was in a much better mood! This is the boy who hasn't taken a nap in his bed in the afternoon for a couple of weeks. Honestly, it's so much easier to let him stay up and play with Courtney in the afternoon.

2.  I made banana bread for the first time yesterday with oatmeal flour. It got approval from my family!! It was really good.

3.  Today Megan starts a mini- dance camp with a different dance teacher who is working with her dance teacher. It is for the next three Tuesdays from 3-4 in the afternoon, I hope we can be done with school by 3 pm!

On top of dance class now, we still have piano lessons and gymnastics tonight.  I don't have one student coming tonight, so instead of piano lessons, we are going to go get family pictures done, thanks to a groupon I bought. :)  It expires on Halloween, so we need to get it done.  But before we have family pictures, I need to get Christian's hair cut an pick out clothes. Yikes!

4.  One of our friends has invited us to her homeschool coop's Halloween party on Friday. Do you know what that means? I need to get three kids fitted into Halloween costumes by then! Usually I tell them to just go to their closets about an hour before we go trick or treating and find something. I'm not sure I can do that this time. I need to sit down with them, look through their closets, and then maybe make a trip to Goodwill to see if I can find something cheap.   One of our friends said that Christian could borrow some train engineer overalls, so I think he is done. As you can tell, I don't try really hard on costumes. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment