Sunday, October 7, 2012

Is it naptime or not??

I think Christian is transitioning out of naps.  He is following his sisters for sure.

Megan stopped napping when she was around 2 years 3 months old.

Courtney stopped napping around 2 years 3 months old.

Guess how old Christian is? Yep, 2 years 3 months old!
Guess who doesn't want to take a nap anymore?? Christian!!!

I have found out that if I put him down and he is not really tired, he will play in his bed for an hour and won't go to sleep. 

Lately, I've just let him stay up. It's almost easier than wasting my time putting him to bed to only get him up an hour later plus have to pay attention to what he is doing for that hour! (This is while I am teaching the girls.) It is easier to just let him stay up and play all afternoon and not deal with it.  If he gets cranky, I will put him down though! 

The nice side of not napping is that he goes to bed around 8 pm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment