Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

I saw this on a freind's blog and thought I would give it a whirl!

Ten randon thoughts for the day:

1. I just LOVE my new dining room!! As somebody this weekend said, it takes about 10 years to get a house and to build up to a dining room. I am so excited for this! We ate in there for the first time as a family tonight!




2. When you get married and you stash everything away that you "will use someday," remember where it is stashed! It was sure fun getting stuff out of storage that we received 10 years ago for our wedding. We got some very nice glass bowls and vases and we brought them upstairs and put them in our china hutch! We also put our glass goblets in there! Wow, I forgot I had all this stuff.


3. I am not good at interior design. I bought two different sets of dishes because I couldn't decide- I did take one set back today. I want to get placemats and cloth napkins, but not quite sure what to get. I'd also like to get a picture on the wall, but again, unsure of myself.

4. Enough about the dining room, why does my son wake up at 6 am and go to bed at 9:15 pm? Does he not need sleep?? And to add, he's probably had under two hours worth of naps today and surprisingly, he's not cranky. I just don't think he needs sleep!

5. Mr. Christian has decided to stop waking up at 4 am, now we're usually up about 10-11 pm and then we sleep until about 6. Not bad, but these 6 am wake up calls are going to get old really fast!

6. I am going to Portrait Innovations to get Megan's seven year pictures done tomorrow and I do not want Nichole to take them. I had her when we did Courtney's in August and she was very rude to me! Is it bad that she answered the phone tonight when I called and made the appointment? Can I request not to have her tomorrow??

7. Megan sure has a great time entertaining Christian in the evening! Last night, Christian was laying on the playroom floor holding a ball. Megan decided that it was time for kickball, so she would kick it right out of his hands. Christian laughed and laughed and laughed! And yes, we know this could be dangerous, but we were watching her! I need to post my pictures tomorrow.

8. Tonight the girls got ahold of some lip gloss and decided to put it on their faces. I thought I had a football player and a kitty in our house. I wonder how old that stuff is...again, pictures tomorrow.

9. I love it that Megan can now write out her own thank you notes.

10. I am very thankful for our health. We found out the other day that one of Megan's classmates mom has lung cancer. She has four children and three of them attend Megan's school. She is a real estate agent, so she is self-employed. There is a benefit on Friday night, but I am unable to attend. I just want to send them a check, even though we've had enough bills of our own this year. Please pray for her health if you get a chance, her name is Renee.

That's all for now!





No comments:

Post a Comment