Monday, November 15, 2010

Birthday Week is OVER

After celebrating Megan's birthday three times, we are done!!

We took her out for supper on Tuesday, had a friend party on Friday, and then had her family party yesterday, it is time to put all the decorations away until next year!

I love it and all, but it's a lot of work, plus my poor laundry is suffering. :(

We had over 30 people over yesterday and went through lots of food, but didn't go through my birthday cupcakes! Ahh, I don't need 15 cupcakes to eat this week! I just finally lost all my baby weight!

Megan had a good time. She got some great presents including some new art supplies and new books to read. Unfortunately, she only got one pair of jeans, so now we need to go shopping, she needs 2-3 more pairs! I think she had a great time having all her friends over and seeing people who haven't been over in awhile.

The best part is though that during the party Christian slept for 1 1/2 hours (which he NEVER does) and I think we wore him out becuase he slept all night!!! Yay for Christian, about 8:30-6:30. I was up at 4 though wondering where he was. But since he has yet another cold, I could hear him breathing from his doorway. Good enough for me, I went back to bed and didn't worry about him!

Next Birthday: Matt, November 20th!

No comments:

Post a Comment