Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another one bites the dust

Ok, so it was too late to post last night but just as we were helping Courtney throw up about 10:30 last night, we hear Megan start to gag. Matt says, "She's just fine," but then takes off. He meets her in the bathroom...after the damage had been done.

When Matt and I put her to bed, we both asked her if she felt sick and she said no. Just in case, I cleaned all the barbies out of her bed and all the little toys and books. I left the stuffed animals and blankets. She told me if she was going to throw up, she would do it where her barbies were and then not get her stuffed animals dirty. Why do I listen to a 6 year old?

When she gagged, she threw up full force in her bed! I mean, it even splattered on the wall. She got it on her blankets, stuffed animals, sheet, mattress pad, pillow, and bed rail! She said she tried to throw up toward her bed rail but just couldn't! In the middle of this, she got out of bed and raced to the bathroom, leaving a trail on the carpet. When she got to the bathroom, she threw up again and it was all over thefloor, toilet, and the wall. I think it hit her hard and came out of nowhere! She definitely gets the award for making the biggest mess!! (And of course, we ask her again, "Did you feel sick when you went to bed? She said, "yes". Megan!!!)

With Courtney already sacked out beside our bed on her sleeping bag, we put Megan on her sleeping bag in our master bathroom (close to the toilet). She was up about 2-3 more times throwing up. We put towels on the floor underneath her, so she usually got it on those first and then made it to the toilet. I think Courtney was done throwing up by 11, where Megan was still going at it at 2.

To top the night off, Christian decided to be up at 1:30, so I let him cry for awhile, I think it took 25 minutes to get back to sleep, but of course, he woke everybody up. Then he was up again at 4:30, I fed him just to get some sleep. Then we all crashed! I woke up at 7:50 because Christian was crying AGAIN and I looked over and he woke both girls up. NO! I raced in to get him and shut our bedroom door. I need them to rest.

Now Matt is complaining that his stomach hurts and probably isn't going to go to work for awhile.

I called the school and Megan will not be attending today.

Courtney, Christian, and I will not be going to our MOMS Club meeting today. We're staying right here.

Now that everybody has had it, let's get this virus out of our house and get life back to normal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment