Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Who has the sniffles??

After three weeks, some of us around my house are still feeling the final effects of the cold/ flu or whatever we had!  There was a certain young man at my house that did this all day...

sniffle...sniffle...sniffle....sniffle....sniffle...sniffle..  ."Christian, go blow your nose." (mom or one of the girls)......."Christian, go blow your nose."........"Christian, go blow your nose." (Christian does not go blow his nose.)  sniffle... sniffle...  sniffle...  sniffle... 

Next came, "Christian, if you are don't go blow your nose, you are going to have to go sit in the corner!"

"Fine! I will blow my nose!"

Seriously, why is it so much trouble to blow your nose?? Just do it!!

I cannot tell you how many times this scene played out in my house today...may the sniffles be gone tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment