Monday, February 20, 2017

Back to School!!!!

We did it! We were finally able to have everyone well enough that we went back to school! Last week, I did math with Megan, but nothing else with the other kids. I couldn't talk very well and we were still running fevers on and off.

Today, we were just coughing and blowing our noses, but nobody was sick on the couch! My voice is still a little sore yet, so I had some trouble reading, but we made it through.

We went almost two weeks without school. We had to really think back to where we left off, such as in our history readings and English. I think tomorrow will go smoother. 

Micah is getting sooo much better at entertaining himself too, so that is awesome! I didn't even have to block off the kitchen; he just stayed where he was supposed to while I taught the bigger kids! Yay Micah!!


No comments:

Post a Comment