Thursday, February 23, 2017

No School tomorrow?

We have been working on school this week. It has been going well and we are moving ahead again!! But I did forget how little housework I get done while I am working on school all day! Lately, I have the girls folding laundry right away in the morning while I work with Christian. :)

Tonight we were at Christian's basketball practice and a mom asked me if we went to a Millard school. I just kind of looked at her, I didn't quite know what to say. I then responded with, "Technically we do go to a Millard school, but we homeschool." She just wanted to let me know that school was cancelled for tomorrow. I just nodded and smiled. She asked me if I let my kids out of school for snow days. I said no! I told her that they get plenty of breaks the way it is! For instance, we had school Wednesday morning because we had classes at the learning center on Wednesday afternoon. Today, we had school in the morning and then we met up with our PE coop this afternoon for a tour of the police station. Tomorrow, we will have school in the morning and then I have a dentist appointment at 1 pm. Again, they won't have school in the afternoon.  I think they are fine without a snow day! And don't forget we just had a two week "sick break."

I think we are going full force until the end of May! I may need to hire a housekeeper though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment