Monday, February 13, 2017

How much school will we get done this week??

This past month has been relentless when it comes to being sick!! As I type this morning, I still have two girls sleeping (one was sick all day yesterday), one crabby toddler, and one six year old lying on the couch who says he doesn't feel good. All of us have this crackly cough!!

I had six days of low-grade fevers and finally this morning, I woke up and felt halfway normal!! I even have some energy this morning!! Unfortunately, every time I cough, it hurts pretty bad and I am coughing up phlegm. I am not going to overdo it today and end up back where I was last week.

I am going to call our chiropractor today and try to get in. Maybe she can listen to our lungs and give some insight into what is going on. Hopefully she has some tips on our to eradicate viruses from our house!

As for school, we will see how the kids are today. I am thinking it might just be another sick day! (Courtney just came downstairs and says she is dizzy, has a headache, and her throat hurts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment