Tuesday, February 28, 2017

New Dishwasher!


What happens when your dishwasher stops getting dishes clean and mom has to hand wash dishes every day?? She asks her husband to fix the dishwasher!! (Because really, who has time to hand wash all the dishes??)

After cleaning it out multiple times and finally pulling the dishwasher away from the wall, Matt found that there were some very important pieces missing from the motor.  A new motor cost $125!! This would be for a seven year old dishwasher.

Next plan?? Buy a new dishwasher!!

This is exactly what happened this last weekend and now I have a dishwasher that actually cleans my dishes!!!! (Even though it is quite a bit smaller and we have to do more loads. grrr!)

It has the buttons on the front, unlike my old one. Yesterday I ran it and it had an hour left. I forgot to press the button to "child lock" everything on the front. Micah went over to it and started pushing buttons! It went from 59 minutes left to 1 minute! I said, "Micah!" and he responded with, "uh-oh!" Very funny, child!!  I learned my lesson!



No comments:

Post a Comment