Thursday, March 24, 2016

Sleep is overrated, right?

After being back in my room for about a week, I put Micah back in his own room last night. He still has a cold, but it is slowly going away and I am not worried about his breathing anymore.  He had been getting up about every three hours this last week, so it was much easier to have him right beside me.

Last night, I moved him back to his room and I hoped that he wouldn't be up every three hours or so. I was soooo wrong! It was about every two instead. :(

Seriously, what is wrong with a little sleep??

I got him up this morning and said to Matt, "Do you want to take Micah to work with you today? I am not kidding."  He kind of laughed at me. I wasn't kidding.

I love this kid dearly, but he is pretty much glued to me all day. He won't entertain himself very long, so he is either in the ergo or somebody is entertaining him.  He also takes his nap in the ergo.

I don't think this kid knows that I need some time to myself to recharge. More than a couple of hours overnight would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment