Thursday, March 3, 2016

Aren't babies supposed to sleep??

This young four month old of mine totally decided to boycott naps today.

He was up at 7 and napped from 8:30-9:30. He ate and played awhile. He was back down again from about 12-12:30.

I fed him around 12:45 and we were out the door by 1:15 for PE class at the library. He was wide awake during this time, and he watched all the kids play dodge ball. I fed him around 3:30.

After the library, we went and did some errands and he was awake the whole time.

At 5:30, we took Christian to basketball practice and he was very busy watching the little boys play basketball.

At 6, I fed him again. Still, no nap.

Christian was done at 6:30 and we came home. Around 7, he was begging to eat again, so I fed him. I was hoping he would fall asleep. NOPE!

By 8 pm, he was really starting to get fussy and I did mange to get him to sleep. I kind of felt out of practice since he hadn't napped all day!

This kid went over 8 hours without a nap today!

I hope he sleeps ALL night!

No comments:

Post a Comment