Sunday, January 31, 2016

Yep, getting bigger!

I have noticed lately that Micah's sleepers and onesies are getting a little tight on him.

When he was born, he wore 0-3 months clothes.

At 6 weeks, I dug out the 3-6 month clothes.

Here we are at about 12 weeks (3 months), and I dug out the 6-9 month clothes yesterday! This is actually nice because Christian wore 6-9 months during the winter, so I have a whole wardrobe ready for Micah!! He still fits into his 3-6 months, and some 6-9 month clothes fit and some are going to be bigger. We will work between the two sizes for now.

I put a 6-9 month onesie on him today and it fit him great!! Grandma Mary bought him this outfit right after he was born. We had him all dressed and ready for church this morning...and then he decided to fill his pants. :( Unfortunately., he did not wear this outfit to church!



Who knew my 3 month old would be wearing 6-9 month clothes?? Oh right, when you start out at 10 pounds, you are just going to move through clothes a lot faster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment