Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Back on Schedule!

After our horrible night a couple days ago, I decided to get Micah back on schedule. We were on one, but I wasn't following it as best as I should have. I woke up Monday morning and was convinced that this baby was going to eat, be awake for awhile, and then take a nap, no matter what. I didn't want to nurse when I wasn't supposed to and I wasn't going to let him sleep when he got done nursing. I wanted to see if this made any difference in relation to sleeping at night.

It totally made a difference! I was really strict about this scheduled on Monday and he ended up going to sleep at 10:30 pm, but woke up at midnight. I turned his swing on and he didn't wake up until 7 or so!!

I was strict again on Tuesday and last night, he fell asleep at 6 pm and we had to wake him up at 9 to eat.  He was awake for about an hour and about 10, he fell asleep again. I didn't see his eyes until 6:30 this morning!! He slept for almost 12 hours straight! Too bad I was awake at 4 am. :(   If baby is asleep, then I should be asleep, right?? Apparently not!

Let's see what today brings. :)

PS He does so well when we stay home and can stay on schedule. Today he has his two month checkup plus shots, so we will need to leave. We also got his allergy results back, so we need to go visit our other doctor about that. Groceries are getting pretty low, so we may hit Wal.mart after these two appointments, but that may be pushing it for this little guy! I may need a nap later anyway since I have been up since 4 am.


No comments:

Post a Comment