Friday, February 5, 2016

Back to Normal for Micah

I swear last week Micah was going through a growth spurt. He insisted on eating between 1 1/2 to 3 hours all day long! He was up by 7 in the morning and would not go to bed until 10 at night. The week before, I was able to get him to bed by 8.

This week, I feel like we are back to normal. His feedings are spread out more and we are going back to bed at 8 pm.

Last night, this young boy fell asleep at 7:45 pm and Megan put him in his car seat in the kitchen. We figured he would be up again to eat because I fed him around 6 pm. Nope! This child slept until 6:45 this morning and did not wake up at all! I never got his diaper or his clothes changed because Matt and I didn't want to wake him up. We just took his car seat up to his room and he just slept in there all night! I, on the other hand, kept going into his room to make sure he was alright and I was listening to hear whether he was going to wake up at all.

Tonight he was asleep by 8 pm. I put him in his swing around 9:30 and figured he would stay sleeping, so I went and pumped 3 oz. Guess what? He is now awake and will probably want to be fed! He might get some practice taking a bottle! I don't have any milk left!!

We will see what tomorrow brings with the little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment