Thursday, September 10, 2015

Some of my favorite words lately!

My poor round ligament is not loving this big child I am carrying. It keeps reminding me over and over that it is doing a lot of work and is not happy about it. It's only going to complain to me more as we go through the next two months. :(

Today we had PE coop and then we made a quick trip to Sam's. I was on my feet for most of the afternoon and by the time we got home tonight, I could barely walk, my round ligament hurt so bad.
It was even kind of making my legs go numb.

Matt pulled into the garage right when I was slowly making my way to the back of the van to get the first load of groceries and I said, "I can barely walk." His reply, "Go sit down then! The kids and I can bring the groceries in!" Ahhh, lovely words to my ears!

After I sat down a little bit, I felt better. I got back up and started sorting through things and figuring out what went where. (The rest of the family brought the groceries in, but just put them on the counter, which was fine.)  I had a pile that went downstairs and some that went upstairs in the freezer. I asked Megan if she could take some things downstairs and she said, "Sure mom, I would love to help!" This is from my 12 year old!! Did she just say she would LOVE to help? She took everything downstairs like I asked and even brought something up for dinner tonight.

I hope the willingness to help out keeps up! I am going to need it!! Now, who wants to make dinner tonight??

No comments:

Post a Comment