Friday, September 18, 2015

Baby, be nice to your mama!

Can somebody please tell this little boy that I have inside of me that he cannot come out yet? I don't mean I am in labor, but I mean that this little boy thinks it is funny to push as hard as he can on my stomach and on my hips to make more room for himself! These pushes kind of hurt!

The other night, he was pushing outward on both of my hips at the same time! Dude, my hips don't move!! You can try all you want, but they are not going anywhere! I often feel him pushing on two places at one time, I think he is stretching his legs out.

Just this last week, this little guy has gotten a lot tougher than usual inside of there and his kicks and pushes have been a lot stronger. I find myself saying, "Ow" or "Get back to where you were!" outloud and the kids just look at me like I am crazy! I respond with, "Don't worry, it's just the baby again."

I don't know if this craziness is a sign of good or bad things to come!! He might be our wild one yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment