Monday, September 7, 2015

Getting Ready for Baby!

Do you know what I do before we have a new baby in this house? Go through everything!!

I have spent four afternoons in the last month going through items in this house.  First, I went through the kids' playroom and then the girls' bedroom. I realized how much stuff we have that they don't even use anymore!! I don't know why I am holding onto it.  (Yes, I did keep some of their stuff!)

I have been trying to sell things online and on ebay. I want to get rid of this stuff, but I would like some money for it. :) I told the girls that if I sell anything of theirs, they would get the money! They like that idea!

I figure that since this new baby is another boy, we don't need to hang onto Disney princess items or strollers or any preschool girl items anymore. (If God decides to bless us with another girl someday in the future, then I can always rebuy these items! As for now, I need the room in my house.)

I have taken at least 6-7 sacks of items to the Open Door Mission. WOW!

My goal today is to continue to list things and try to get them out of my house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment