Sunday, March 1, 2015

Not ready yet!

I had hoped to have everything ready to start all new curriculum tomorrow. I am not quite there!

I got a half an hour of planning time all weekend and that is just not enough to get everything organized and put where I want! I not only had to get all the new curriculum ready, but I had to pack away the old stuff! Now I know why teachers start new material in the fall when they have all summer to get ready!

I did get old lesson plans put away and new lesson plans put in my binder.  I have somewhat of an idea what we are doing tomorrow, but not 100%. I can at least get started. I have no idea what we are going to do for science yet, it's 10 pm and I don't want to take time yet tonight to figure it out. It can wait! I always like to study a little bit on science and get an extra activity together, but that is not happening tonight. We may move ahead in some other subjects tomorrow instead of science.

This may take a couple of weeks or so to get into a groove again. I added an extra core for Courtney, so that means I have to teach a couple extra subjects to Courtney. I also want to spend more time with Christian. I don't know where this extra time is going to come from, but we will make it work! My motto is "slow and steady." I have heard other moms say that Core F is pretty tough, I think Megan will do fine! Core A might be a challenge for Courtney, but I think it will work out great!

I almost feel like it's the beginning of a new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment