Sunday, March 15, 2015

Random thoughts this weekend!

1.  When there is absolutely nothing planned on a Saturday, I can actually catch up on housework!! I got the laundry almost completely caught up, fridge cleaned out (shelves washed and everything), and the kitchen cleaned! I felt very accomplished yesterday.

2. While on the subject on laundry, I realized something yesterday. I will be glad when winter is over due to the ONE fact that I will not have all those socks to wash anymore! I did almost a whole load yesterday of just socks!

3.  I also had Christian's sheets to wash yesterday. For some odd reason, he peed in his bed twice last week and I didn't get to the sheets on Friday. But one thing I did learn, he really doesn't mind sleeping on the floor two nights in a row.  (I didn't have an extra waterproof mattress to put back on his bed, so he got a bed on the floor!).

4.  While I was at Wal.Mart yesterday, I bought an extra waterproof mattress pad!

5. Speaking of Wal.Mart, it was so much more pleasant to go there at 7 pm on a Saturday evening than at 3 pm on a Saturday afternoon!

6.  While we were there, I felt like we were on vacation.  Matt actually came with us yesterday to get something for himself, so we were there as a family. :)  The only time we got to Wal.Mart as a family is when we are on vacation and we need groceries! I wonder how many different Wal.Marts we have been in across this country!!!

7.  I was pleasantly surprised when I went to check out and Matt picked a line with an assistant manager as a cashier! Now my rule is to get some young or old who won't really want to see all your ads and price matches.  The one person who will definitely check is an assistant manager! But she didn't check at all! She checked us out pretty fast, compared to some other checkers I have had lately!!

Today we are onto finishing laundry and planning school for the week! We have volleyball clinic again this week, so we will have three half days again.

No comments:

Post a Comment