Friday, March 20, 2015

What happened to this week??

This week has flown by! I feel like it was just Monday! I guess it helps when you stay busy, I mean too busy for me at times!

We had a full day of school on Monday, but then Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday were all cut short.  The girls took a volleyball clinic on Tuesday morning and a basketball clinic on Thursday morning.  This meant we got one hour of school done in the morning before we had to leave!  The clinic went from 10:30-12:30, so we didn't get home until about 1.  We then had to get lunch and we often did not get back to school until 2 pm! There is not much I can get done in the afternoon, so we tried our best to get English, Math, and Spelling done on those two days! (This is one of the main reasons why Megan did not play basketball with the homeschool team over the winter- practice is in the middle of the day and we would get nothing done!)

We were really busy again Wednesday.  The girls have classes at the homeschool learning center from 11-2. Again, we get about 1 1/2 hours worth of schoolwork done in the morning before we have to leave.  By the time classes get over and stop by the library, we don't get home until about 3! We usually have to eat a little bit for lunch and again and then we try to get at least math done!

This Wednesday though, Christian's behavior was soooooo bad while we were at the learning center and at the library that I needed a break from everybody when I got home! We didn't get any school done in the afternoon!!

We are home ALL DAY today and I am glad! We are able to catch up on some school work and stuff around the house!

We will have the same crazy schedule next week with basketball clinic on Tuesday and Thursday and learning center again on Wednesday.

The girls keep asking me if we are going to have a spring break, I said we are barely going to school this week, we don't need a spring break!! (Honestly, it would probably be much easier and less stressful if I just took the whole week off of school!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment