Thursday, March 12, 2015

Fire Alarm!

Today we were coming home from volleyball clinic and as we passed the local middle school, it looked like they were having a fire drill.

This of course, prompted a very interesting conversation in the car.  Right away, Courtney said she would grab her blanket and run out.

Then Christian asked, "Mommy, are you strong?"

I replied, "Yes, I am strong."

Christian said, "Good, then you can grab my box of cars in case of a fire. Those are very important to me."

I said, "Ok, Christian, I will do that!"

Courtney replied with, "But Christian, don't you want your blanket? You should grab your blankets and your pillows along with your cars."

Christian said, "Ok, I will put my blankets and pillows in my car box. That is a great idea."

I am glad we have the basics covered!!

No comments:

Post a Comment