Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I do not like the time change!!

I do not like this time change! I have been awake at 5:30 for the last four days and sometimes I get back to sleep, sometimes I don't.

Today I woke up at 6:30 and thought that was great! I waited until my alarm went off at 7:15 and then I was going to get the kids up at 7:30. I love to lay in bed in the mornings and enjoy the silence of my house. :)

Matt came upstairs this morning to tell me good bye and my clock said 7:21. Matt said, "Does your clock say it is 7:21?" I looked at it and said, "Yep it's about time to get up." He said, "It's not 7:21, it's only 6:21." What?? I looked at his clock on his side of the bed and it said 6:21. Now I am confused! I still didn't believe him, I said, "Prove it to me," so he went and got his laptop out of the bathroom and it also said 6:21! UGH!! I was not happy that I was wide awake and ready to get up at 6:21!

My alarm clock has a button you can push for daylight savings time and it will adjust it for you. I did this Sunday and had my time set correctly, somehow last night, it sprang ahead one hour again! I reset it again this morning, but now I just lost an hour of sleep!! Hopefully this will not happen again tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment