Monday, September 29, 2014

A Different Disease!

I can no longer call Christian bronchitis-boy because he has a new disease- pneumonia!! I took him in today and after the doctor listened to him AND sent him to the hospital to have a chest xray done, she finally concluded that he had the beginnings of pneumonia.  She said most kids will get a really high temp and will be vomiting before the parents bring them in, she said if we had not brought him in, we would've been there in a couple of days.  I'm thankful I took him in today!

So now we are on antibiotics for the next 10 days. We also got a refill on our albuterol  and we can refill it up to 6 times!! Wow! That would be awesome because we got through a lot of it!

I kind of laughed today when the nurse asked me which pharmacy we use.  I don't remember the last prescription we had filled, so I had to think about it for a moment!

I am ready for the coughing to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment